Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/simonair/public_html/wp-content/plugins/woo-product-tab/includes/frontend-ui/template-videoslider.php on line 60
A radon test with a duration of 90 days or longer. You only need 1 per house; however, if you have a basement and a crawlspace, we recommend getting 2 – place 1 detector in the basement and 1 on the floor above the crawlspace.
This DIY Test Kit Includes:
- 1 Alpha Track Radon Detector
- Residential commission so you can input the necessary information and start the test
- Deployment instructions – The same set of instructions that the professionals follow!
- Online account credentials – Receive your results sooner than you would by mail
- Lab report via email
- Mailer packaging
- Reduction Guide for Canadians just in case you need it
- Information sheet on radon risks associated with smoking for any smokers in your house
In addition, this radon detector is…
- Analyzed by a highly accredited lab with no hidden fees and quick turnaround time
- Environmentally friendly
- Sold to, and deployed by, people all over the world
- More reliable and accurate than the radon test kit you would get from any hardware store