*This air purifier is best for extremely damp environments. For asthma and allergy sufferers, check out our HealthMate HM400 air purifier
• Specialty air cleaner with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger. Contains activated carbon cloth for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals. Comes with wheels for easy portability. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
Unit size: Stands 23” tall x 14.5” wide x 14.5″ wide
Who should consider the Austin Allergy Machine?
Allergy and asthma sufferers
Those highly reactive to dust, pollen and other allergens
People close to trees and plants, populated areas, farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin Allergy Machine the best choice?
Also known as the Allergy Machine, the HM405 features HEGA activated carbon cloth instead of granular carbon. This specialized material was developed for the British military for use in their chemical gas masks. The Allergy Machine is ideal for use in environments where there’s higher than normal humidity levels such as a damp basement. The HEGA carbon cloth is more efficient and less likely to become saturated in such a setting compared to regular granulated carbon.
• Designed specifically for allergy and asthma relief
• Special filtration for removing allergens, chemicals and gases from the air
• Removes viruses and bacteria
• Quickly stops sneezing, coughing and stuffy noses related to seasonal and annual air problems