Unit size: Stands 16.5” tall x 11” wide x 11″ wide
Who should consider the Austin HealthMate Jr.?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People close to farms, cities and roads
Why is the Austin HealthMate Jr. the best choice?
- Very effective at removing particles in the air including dust, pollens and smoke elements
- Great at removing chemicals and gases from the air
- Removes viruses and bacteria
- Designed to last for years, removing all air pollutants and delivering the freshest of air
360-Degree Progressive Filtering System
The HealthMate Jr.™ addresses the complete spectrum of air cleaning, removing sub-micron particles, noxious gases and chemicals. Austin Air’s 360-degree intake system draws air into all sides of the HealthMate Jr.™, passing it through a 4-stage filter.
The result, more clean air delivered faster and more efficiently than any other air cleaner on the market.
STAGE 1 – Large Particle Pre-filter Removes particles easily seen by the naked eye (e.g.dust, hair and pet dander)
STAGE 2 – Medium Particle Pre-filter Removes small to medium size particles (e.g.molds, spores and pollen)
STAGE 3 – 6.5 lbs. of Activated Carbon and ZeoliteRemoves chemicals, gases and odors.
STAGE 4 – 30 sq.ft.of Certified HEPA Removes 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns
Benefits of Clean Air:
- Sounder Sleep
- Reduced Snoring
- Stop Sneezing
- Reduce nighttime allergies & asthma attacks
- Strengthen your immune system
- Reduced coughing and wheezing
- Eliminate dry mouth and runny nose
Height: 16.5 in. Width: 11 in. x 11 in.
24 gauge steel housing
24 gauge perforated steel intake
Baked on powder coat finish (no off-gassing)
Permanent, split capacitor motor, rated for continuous high RPM, long life duty
Shock absorbing motor mounts
CSA & UL approved
Plastic centrifugal fan
Three speed control
200 CFM on high setting
100 CFM on medium setting
50 CFM on low setting
80 – watt, 1.0 amp power consumption on high setting
41 – watt, 0.49 amp power consumption on medium setting
25 – watt, 0.3 amp power consumption on low setting
67Db at high speed
60Db at medium speed
Lower than 50Db at low speed
Dimensions: 9.75 in. diameter, 11.25 in. height
6.5 lbs activated carbon zeolite (ten to one ratio)
30 square feet True Medical HEPA grade filter medium
Metal end caps with foam sealing gaskets top and bottom
Total weight of 8 lbs