Specialty air purifier with 60 sq. ft. of medical HEPA, certified to remove 99.97% of airborne particles 0.3 microns and larger, ideal for improving indoor air quality in areas with poor air conditions.
Contains 15 pounds of granular carbon and zeolite for the adsorption of odors, gasses and chemicals found in smoke. Effectively cleans an area of 1500 sq. ft. (with normal ceiling heights).
The included filter is designed to last up to five years in a residential setting.
- Who should consider the Austin HealthMate?
- Families looking for healthy, fresh, clean air
- Those with sensitivities to airborne particles and gases
- People in areas impacted by wildfires and wildfire smoke drifts
Why is the Austin HealthMate the best choice?
Our original model, the HealthMate HM400 is a high-performance workhorse air purifier at an economical price point. This model is ideal for those suffering from allergies and asthma as well as general air quality concerns inside the home. The 15 lbs of activated carbon/zeolite blend also allows the air purifier to deal with:
- Smoke particles
- Dust and pollen
- Mild odors
- Airborne chemicals and gases
- The included filter is designed to last up to five years in a residential setting.
Unit size: Stands 23” tall x 14.5” wide x 14.5″ wide